Protech Software Solutions, Inc. offers cutting-edge IT solutions to clients nationwide. We are seeking fully qualified candidates for the following positions (multiple openings):
Programmers, Software Engineers (Systems Software), Computer Systems Analysts, Management Analyst-IT, DBAs & CIS Managers.
All positions involve use of one or more of the following tools and technologies: AIX, Solaris, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, T-SQL, .Net, ESQL, SQL Server, Java, DB2, CICS, COBOL, Visual Basic, SAP, C/C++, Oracle, Crystal Reports, HTML, J2EE, ASP, Struts, JSF,Spring/Hibernate Frameworks, AJAX, XML,SOAP, WebServices, BEA WebLogic, WebSphere Application Server, Portal server, Commerce Server, Web Server Message Broker, MQSI, Web Sphere MQ, ICS, Business Modeler, IBM Workplace Forms, WebSphere Business Monitor,Websphere Services Registry and Repository, Rational Application Developer, WebSphere Integration Developer, WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere MQ Workflow, IBM WDI, WebSphere Partner Gateway, Mercator/WTX, Cognos, Business Objects, Informatica, FileNet, IBM DataStage, MS Visio, Webmethods, MS Project, MS Excel. Bachelors or Masters (or foreign educ equiv of same) in related field &/or relevant exp. required, depending on position.
For certain positions, we accept degree equiv in education & exp or any equally suitable comb of education, training &/or exp. qualifying applicant to perform job duties. Relocation and travel to various client sites in U.S. as needed
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
Protech Software Solutions, Inc.
38, Echowood Dr.
East Amherst, NY 14051.
If you have the expertise, Protech gives you the right channel to demonstrate it to the world, Protech consultants enable business customers around the world to solve complex technical challenges with the aid of cutting edge technologies. Often based onsite/offshore and working closely with the CEOs, CIOs and engineers, these professionals evaluate, design and implement enterprise infrastructures and IT-Based business solutions.
Protech believes that hiring exceptional, diverse talent creates unlimited potential, Protech offers top-notch IT experts the chance to gain serious ground on their professional goals. You will have the opportunity to offer consulting services to leading global corporations in the US, Canada, UK, India, Singapore and Australia. As a Protech Consultant, you will enjoy the freedom to learn and build skills on enterprise-class solutions and system configurations, and expand you career-critical experience.
- B.S/B.E/B.Tech/MCA or MS from a reputed institute.
- Certifications from IBM, SAP, Siebel, Microsoft, WebMethods etc. will be an added advantage.
- Onsite/Offshore work experience for multinational clients, designing and implementing enterprise infrastructures and/or IT-based business solutions is a definite plus.
Roles: Consultant/Senior Consultant
- In-depth, hands-on experience in delivering large-scale complex projects in the following areas: Enterprise Architecture and planning, application/systems architecture and development, infrastructure and operations architecture.
- Ability to deliver engagements as an independent technical subject matter expert or a team member or lead a team of consultants and partners on projects
- Provide mentoring and develop consultant in related technical communities
- Passion for and knowledge of EAI, ERP and eCRM Technologies with a proven record of delivering projects
- Minimum 4-10 years relevant work experience in the technologies mentioned below
Consultants are expected to have in-depth technical expertise in one or more of the following areas:
Enterprise Applications: SAP ERP R/4, Siebel CRM
B2B: IBM WebSphere DataStage TX (Mercator), IBM WebSphere Data Interchange, Sterling Commerce Gentran, WebMethods B2B
EAI: IBM WebSphere Business Integration, SAP Exchange Infrastructure, WebMethods Business Integration
Enterprise Portals: IBM WebSphere Portals, IBM Commerce Server, MS SharePoint Portal Server
Database: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server Development, Performance Tuning and Reporting, Deployment
Development Tools and Technologies: WebSphere Application Developer, J2EE, VB.NET, ASP.NET
As we grow, our goal is to attract great talent and expand the potential of tomorrows technology. If you want to explore the exciting opportunities of a consulting career with Protech, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating current location/years of experience as subject line.