Project Planning Methodologies
Protech’s Project planning includes quality assurance and risk management
Project Planning Methodology
The left column of the diagram divides a project into three stages of how Do I…
- Start a New Project
- Manage a Project
- Finish a Project
The middle column expands on the three stages of a project with the Project Management Life-Cycle. The Life-Cycle divides a project into phases:
- Project Proposal – where the project idea is developed and approved (or rejected).
- Project Initiation – the initial planning and mapping out of the project.
- Work phases – where the actual project work is done and managed using the Phase Management Life-Cycle: Initiate Plan, Organize, Control, and Close.
Our IT Project Managers master the tools and techniques of “best practices” project management. Our achievement-driven planning and scope control methodology includes:
- Planning & negotiating with users and pinning down the requirements
- Motivating the team with clear assignments so everyone knows what is expected
- Estimating hours and duration accurately
- Building accurate schedules so we deliver on time
- Controlling Scope